In this section, we’ll go over some off-the-shelf LoRaWAN devices that Helium has tested and vetted, along with the steps to configure them to join the Helium Network. This page will be updated as we continue to test more devices.
If a device is denoted with (Cargo), that means that the device has been vetted and approved by Helium, and that the payload is supported within Cargo.
GPS Tracking Devices:
- Digital Matter Oyster/Yabby (Cargo)
- Browan Object Locator (Cargo)
- Browan Industrial GPS Tracker (Cargo)
- Keyco GPS Tracker (Cargo)
- RAK7200 GPS Tracker (Cargo)
- Dragino LGT92 GPS Tracker (Cargo)